Friday, February 22, 2008

Vegetable and Herb seeds for 2008

Since I'm planning to use this blog as a reference for my own gardening next year, I think it would make sense to list my seed inventory here. As of this original post, I'm still waiting for all these to arrive in the mail. All are from Baker Creek; I'll probably do a post again in the fall updated with seeds I've saved from this year and information on the performance of the ones I ordered. I will also update this post with more information as I need it.

Beans
- Papa de Rola
Beets
- Cylindra (or Formova)
Carrots
- St. Valery
Cucumbers
- Delikatesse
- White Wonder
Lettuces
- Forellenschluss
- Henderson's Black Seeded Simpson
- Little Gem
Onions
- Australian Brown
Peas
- Sugar Snap
Peppers, Hot
- Tam Jalapeno
Peppers, Sweet
- Red Marconi
Radishes
- White Hailstone
Squash, Winter
- Potimarron
Swiss Chard
- Canary Yellow
Tomatoes
- Amish Paste
- Black Krim
- Grace Lahman's Pink
Herbs
- Basil, Genovese
- Borage
- Chives, common
- Dill, Bouquet
- Parsley, Hamburg Rooted
- Peppermint
- Shiso (Perilla), Purple

No comments: