Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things are Growing

It's been ages since I updated. I've been using a site called myfolia.com as a sort of garden notebook, and it works better for me than Blogger since it allows me to keep track of individual plants, etc. without having to rely solely on tags. Since I don't think many people read this blog, I didn't think it would be a big deal to switch. If you're interested, you can find my gardens on myfolia here. I'm not sure I'll bother updating much here anymore, since I can add journals there just as well, and I think it'll be easier for me to look at next year when I'm trying to figure out what to do.

I really do like the myfolia site - it's kind of like Ravelry for gardening. Maybe not quite as robust yet, but pretty great so far.

Meanwhile, my allergies are protesting all the time I spent hacking down weeds today, so I'm going to sneeze my way off into the sunset.

No comments: